Opportunity for young folks who are between jobs, flexible and wanting to be involved in the political process in Ohio. They are looking to hire 50 people.
Work for Obama and the Ohio Democratic Party!
Apply NOW for the Ohio Campus Vote Corps
The Ohio Democratic Party is launching an exciting new program: Ohio Campus Vote Corps.
We are hiring an incredible team of organizers to register and turn out the vote on Ohio campuses and youth-heavy areas.
Send a resume, 3 references, and how you heard about this IMMEDIATELY to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: Monday, September 29 in Columbus, Ohio. We will hire until full.
Early voting in Ohio starts September 30 –YOU can make the difference!
Ohio Campus Vote Corps will support campus organizers to:
- Talent scout, recruit and help coordinate campus organizers
- Talk to and register unlikely voters and get Early Vote commits
- Build crowds for campaign events
- Push Early Vote to achieve our Get Out The Vote goal
- Enthusiasm, energy, organized, strong work ethic
- Bridge-builder who works well with all types of people on campus
- Begin on or before September 29 in Columbus, Ohio
- Ability to talk to all types of young people for 10+ hrs a day
- Willingness to work 14 hrs/day- 7 days a week
- Able to work anywhere in the state, as assigned
- Committed to electing Barack Obama
- Handle your own transportation to and from Ohio
- Paid positions
- Supporter housing provided
- Small gas stipend (if necessary)
- Cell phone provided (if necessary)
If we are not able to hire you for a full time position with the campaign, we still want and need you! We need thousands of volunteers and will provide supporter housing. Please visit http://oh.barackobama.com/cometoohio to volunteer.